Friday, November 7, 2008

The lazy day

Hello all. Yesterday, I meant Thursday, was the laziest day of the year for me. Woke up late at 12, thanks to Champions League's Man United & Celtic tied match that made me sleep at 6am. Been a lazy bump watching tv and listening to Kak Zety all day, made my day gone off in vain, but she did cook for my lunch. Thank you so much. Hehehe ..

Went out late around 6.30pm to collect my paycheck. Alhamdulillah..

15 minutes ago, spent time with Eleena choosing those images from Saiful & Adi Nang for our wedding album.

That's all for now. Good night people.

K

4 comments:

AZRA said...

hope it's not too late to welcome u into the blogging sphere! regards to the wife ;)

keyoe said...

hey azra. thanks.

Anonymous said...

link tu aweenrashdan la jangan aween saje hehehe

Iron Butterfly said...

hahaaha aweeng tok habih2 promote diri sendiri. ekekekekek.. congrats Keyoe. mano hok saiful nang shoot nyo nok tgk? (aweeng jange jeles ;p) - azah