Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back to biz ~ ness

Hi,

For not keeping it up-to-date for few days (maybe weeks), thousand apologies requested. Been away for the wedding reception in Kota Bharu, my birth place, kept me away from online world. Despite Bold is always in my pocket, I think I'll save it for another use.

Back to Damansara on Wednesday with two of my cousins. Driving back from KB to KL using Gua Musang highway in rainy days was the last thing I wanted to do. We spent 8 1/2 hrs on the road and we became good friends with the waters on the windscreen.

On the title, I must admit, business is always not too good when it comes to year end. Pitching has been made, quotation sent, online deal, phone deal and etc etc ... I guess people are saving up harta for next year's recession (probably, i hope not).

The ceremony was great, even greater than I expected. Of course we can't say it's perfect 10, but the rain was somehow helping us to cover the hot sunlight. You can view some of the photos from a good friend of mine, who turned out to be a professional photographer. Here's the link. So enjoy!

3 comments:

nieja said...

akhirnya update jugak!!
ija pon ado updte hok wed
abe tu haha

Anonymous said...

We had great fun in KB. Thanks for your warm hospitality and the wedding pictures are great too! :)

Rv Husin said...

nice wedding pictures kyoe! congratulations to both of u ;)