Sunday, July 26, 2009

Umrah & Ziarah

I've been away from this thing.

I know I ain't good in blogging but I'm trying my best to discipline myself to write at least 1 short note from now on.

I have been away for Umrah & Ziarah trip for the past 2 1/2 weeks with Dad & 3 of my uncles.

Cairo, Egypt was the first location for our journey. We stayed in Cairo for 3 days, visited one of the 7 wonders of the world; Pyramid, Giza, City of Alexandria, Nil river, beautiful & historical mosques.


3 days gone and we started our ibadah journey by taking a flight from Cairo to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The plane took 2 hrs and 15 mins to reach Jeddah crossing the Red Sea and of course, the Mediterranean Sea.

We stayed 3 days in Madinah for Ziarah, visited our late Rasulullah, Nabi Muhammad S.A.W's Mosque & tomb, Saidina Umar & Saidina Abu Bakar's tomb, and 10 days for Makkah to perform our ibadah Umrah.

The trip was great and I really recommended you guys to go & experience the real look & feel of Holly Kaabah yourself. Honestly, you would feel Allah is always listening and very close to you. Insya Allah.

Touched down in KLIA on monday midnight after 13 hrs flight.

For your info, whilst writing this column, I'm still in Jet-Lag mode.


Till then, Assalamualaikum
.


3 comments:

nieja said...

bestnyo..
nok sngt g sano..
g nge mama blako.. mesti
best..

x tau bkpo, baco n3 abe
ni tetibo nangis plok.
T___T

keyoe said...

Kalu gi sana, kalu hari2 nangis, Tuhan lagi sayang ko kita, sebab air mata hok buleh lembut hati kita, sambil2 boleh hapus api neraka.

Banyak2 semaye & doa supaya murah rezeki, kuat iman n tubuh badan, panje umur untuk gi sana. Insya allah Allah dgr.

nieja said...

insyaallah..
T_________T